- What is the difference between snowmen and snowwomen? Snowballs.
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
- What is Mozart doing right now? Decomposing.
- What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about
- I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey but I turned myself around
- I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.
- Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.
- All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. Police have nothing to go on.
- England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
- What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!
- Broken pencils are pointless.
- PMS jokes aren't funny, period.
- How do you make holy water? Boil the hell out of it!
- A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
- I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
- I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
- I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
- I changed my iPod name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
- What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds.
- Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
CCRE is a group of professionals interested in avoiding court battles and power struggles to resolve conflicts. Our group is a multi-disciplinary, multi-field group open to all professionals interested in Collaborative conflict resolution.
MaryHiggins webdesign creates and maintains web sites that promote the unique needs of small business and non-profit organizations.
Mary's low key approach and ability to grasp exactly what we wanted to achieve with our website made it a pleasure working with her. She was also subsequently very helpful via phone and email whenever we had questions.
I get so many compliments from clients about my website design, which people see as warm, approachable, and informative. Mary is a delight to work with: responsive, intuitive, and very creative. I have recommended her to many people, and will continue to do so without reservation.
Mary listens, goes into her bag of tricks & creativity and comes up with a magical website! And, she helps you keep the site looking good.
Mary has designed three different websites for me. She is amiable, creative, and most of all, attentive to detail.
Working with Mary has been a sure way to get attractive, contemporary pages we need to keep our web sites competitive, classy and compelling. When we need a web page that works, we go to Mary.
We are a small non-profit and Mary helped us develop and maintain our website. The website has grown over the years and Mary is amazingly responsive to our needs and a pleasure to work with.
I have been a customer of Mary’s for many years and she is very prompt & professional when addressing my requests. She is most accommodating in her attention to details on my website.
Mary’s work is phenomenal. She redesigned our site last year and was able to visually translate the mission of Marin Brain Injury Network (MBIN). Her on-going support ensures our site is current and topical.
Mary has been helping maintain our website for the past year. She is very efficient and personable. When she’s made suggestions, they’ve made sense from both the technical and design standpoints. We’re quite happy to have her on our team!
Web presence is such an important part of doing business - and thanks to the knowledge, expertise, creativity, and support of MaryHiggins webdesign, our non-profit, LifeSupportM.org, has a beautiful, informative, and vibrant website that is cost effective and easy to maintain.
Recently the Marin Music Chest decided to upgrade their web site to include features that would enable our scholarship program to function in the 21st century. We asked Mary Higgins, she understood our needs, implemented changes and tutored staff on the use of these new functions. Life is a whole lot easier now, thank you Mary Higgins.
Mary demonstrated great patience and skill when assisting us with redesigning our website. It took a while for us to really know how our customers would use the site and then to make a design that fit our mission.
MaryHiggins Webdesign is our go-to programmer for fast, accurate and affordable changes to our website.
Over the past several years, I have been working with Mary Higgins in developing school wide parent communication and email systems, as well as school web sites. She has been instrumental in guiding me and our school staff with updating our site and meeting the needs for parent, staff and family communication. Mary is bright, talented, good-humored and a patient teacher. It has been a joy to work with her and learn from her!
Mary has been an absolute joy to work with over the years. Fast, efficient and meticulous. I wouldn't dream of using anyone else.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. That’s why a web designer with a keen eye and sensitive heart for what your doing is important. Mary has effectively helped our church for over seven years. We’re grateful for all she does and we recommend her highly.
I am an artist and Mary designed my web site over 6 years ago and it still looks good today. She is a gem to work with, is always making things easier for the owner to look after and change the site themselves.
Mary's web work is done in a timely, efficient and professional manner. She always has great suggestions to streamline our work and helps me have a beautiful showcase for my art work.